Perspectives and Experiences of Digital Storytelling
Here is a list of the BIG IDEAS covered in my vlog:
- What role does digital storytelling have in our math and science curriculum and course work?
- Does the type of digital storytelling tool matter?
- Does this time distract from other learning, or IS THIS the learning?
- What does the public contract say?
- How can I find a way to incorporate this?
Teaching Podcasting: A Curriculum Guide for Educators
Manitoba students last in Canada in science and math, second last in reading
O’Connell, Timothy & Dyment, Janet. (2014). ‘I’m just not that comfortable with technology’: student perceptions of and preferences for Web 2.0 technologies in reflective journals. Journal of Further and Higher Education. 40. 1-20. 10.1080/0309877X.2014.984594.